DY-300T is a HDMI input HD cloud based interface node. It has ultra-quiet fan-less design, built-in H.265 hardware real-time encoder, backward compatible to H.264, real-time status monitoring, dual power supply hot backup, real-time signal review and feedback WYSIWYG display, and text overlay functions.
• HD networked AV transceiver with integrated transmitter and receiver.
• Accepts VGA, DVI, HDMI inputs.
• 1080P/60Hz HD, 800×600 ~ 1920×1080 resolution, self-defned video format.
• H.264 hardware real-time encoding.
• Concurrent video and audio signals acquisition to ensure synchronized AV transmission.
• Signal local loop-out without external signal splitter.
• High resolution and GIS map background graphic or video.
• Integrated central control with standard programmable peripheral serial interface.
• 64 channels distribution of video streams
• Real-time signal preview display for confdence monitoring.
• Single or multiple screen reconstruction, accurate construction synchronization, achieving <0.1ms synchronization.
• Hot swappable hardware to guarantee 24-7 of stable operation.