DN-Server performs centralized management for all DyneNet devices. The server scans for interface devices in the network and makes connection automatically. It is capable of multi-screen linkage, multi-screen mirroring, integrated precision splicing and synchronizing control, arbitrary windowing with zone crossing, roaming, and compositing on a large video wall, massive signal connection management, real-time preview feedback display and multiple users operation online simultaneously.
• Centralized management for all DyneNet devices and connected 3rd party equipment.
• The system service center uses embedded hardware development to run an optimized Linux system.
• High-precision synchronous calibration. Distributed node synchronization error <1ms.
• System boot-up time under 5s.
• Internal frewall, no virus instruction, high security.
• Supports web access; users can complete system-wide management through the browser.
• Hierarchical management of user rights, allowing multiple users to synchronize management operations online.