Danacoid DY-700K 4K UHD Streaming Transceiver is a multi-functional, distributed input and output integrated device. With fan-less case mechanic design, it is ultra-quiet, highly integrated. The device provides a rich set of functions, video receiving, synchronized splicing, simultaneous AV signal transmitting, long distance KVM station management for central control, signal preview and feedback display, and system status monitoring. DY-700K uses new generation networked video technology, supports 4K display and H.265 high efficient decoder algorithm, and it is an integrated distributed visualization process device.
• 4K UHD networked AV transceiver with integrated transmitter and receiver.
• Accepts VGA, DVI, HDMI inputs.
• 4K/30Hz UHD, 800×600 ~ 3840×2160 resolution, self-defned video format.
• H.265 hardware real-time encoding, backward compatible with H.264.
• Concurrent video and audio signals acquisition to ensure synchronized AV transmission.
• Signal local loop-out without external signal splitter.
• Integrated KVM function.
• Dynamic subtitle OSD overlay.
• High resolution and GIS map background graphic or video.
• Integrated central control with standard programmable peripheral serial interface.
• 64 channels distribution of video streams
• Real-time signal preview display for confdence monitoring.
• Single or multiple screen reconstruction, accurate construction synchronization, achieving <0.1ms synchronization error using auto
• Dual network redundancy and concurrent hot backup.
• Embedded hardware design to guarantee 24-7 of stable operation.
• HDMI 1.4 AV input and output.
• USB KVM application