DY-300R is a HDMI output HD cloud based interface node. It has ultra-quiet fan-less design, built-in H.265 hardware real-time decoder, backward compatible to H.264, real-time status monitoring, central control, real-time signal feedback WYSIWYG display, and video looping functions.
• Adopting the network distributed architecture, any unit failure in the system does not affect the system’s continued operation, only affects
the corresponding local functions of the unit, achieving high system stability.
• Support 1080P @ 60fps real-time encoding processing to ensure clear and smooth video.
• Built-in high-performance image processing unit to ensure that system delay is less than 83ms.
• One output node has 16 video windowing capabilities.
• Monitor function of equipment status in real-time, and quick alarm of equipment failure.
• Provides video wall display through unlimited expansion of video code stream, achieving accurate stitching synchronization, automatic
calibration, and synchronization error below 0.01ms.
• Support dual power supply mode (POE and external power supply).
• Support subtitle overlay function.
• Support to ultra high defnition background picture.